Young filmmakers competition
entries are Open
Attention, all budding filmmakers! The Heart of Gold International Short Film Festival (HOGSIFF) is calling for entries to its YOUNG FILMMAKERS Short Film Competition. Prizes will be awarded to:
- Best Young Film Maker (National)
- Best Young Filmmaker (Gympie Region)
Your school will get recognition too. Prizes details have not been confirmed, but will be published on this web page when details are finalised.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry is FREE.
- Entry is open any student who was enrolled in Year 6-12 (Year 13 in some states) anytime between 9 Oct 2017 and 6 July 2018. Films submitted in the past to our or other competitions or festivals will not be accepted.
- Films must be between 3 to 15 minutes long.
- All submissions must fit within the Heart of Gold values. Thus the film submitted must be heart-warming, uplifting and thought provoking.
- Foreign language films are eligible for entry.
- The Artistic Director’s decision on entry eligibility is final.
Digital Film Specifications
- Resolution: 1920x1080 or 1280x720 progressive or interlaced is acceptable.
- File Type: .mp4 or .mov preferred.
- Audio: Stereo 48k or higher or highest quality for the video format.
- All entries must be accompanied by
FORMS TO YOUR TEACHERS BY 28 JUNE 2018
FILM ENTRY NEEDS TO BE RECEIVED AT HOGSIFF BY 6 JULY 2018
All entries must be either:
- Uploaded to the online FilmFreeway portal OR
- Uploaded on a USB stick and mailed to:
Young Filmmakers Competition
Heart of Gold International Short Film Festival
P.O. Box 726, Gympie, QLD. 4570
DOWNLOAD THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS